[FRIAM] SarsCoV-2 meta-list

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Apr 2 13:35:09 EDT 2020

I'm trying to build a list of parallel or complementary efforts to the
SimTable/RedFish efforts...  Once this list gets semi-populated I will
share it out here as  well.

The focus is on groups/teams we might join, collaborate with, obtain
data from, etc.   this is a pretty broad spec and I may be overwhelmed
quickly with trying to organize it, so I welcome anyone with a sharp
pencil to offer their own structuring of such resources or join me in
editing such a Google Doc.

I'm starting with a Doc but will probably move to a Spreadsheet at some
point.

tx,

 - Steve