[FRIAM] SarsCoV-2 meta-list

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Thu Apr 2 14:15:39 EDT 2020

Or a meta Doc with links pointing to Doc w Category Table(s)?
I also like to use Comapping for this sort of thing.  Invite sent to you.
https://go.comapping.com/comapping.html#mapid=227145

Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government* <http://nmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*