[FRIAM] All models are wrong - modeling Covid-19

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:35:02 EDT 2020

Glen,

I think the repetition of the Feynman Quote, which is just misguided, and which I hear all the time, and which I cannot believe Feynman would not have repudiated if he were set down with a good philosopher, is Cultish.

But it was Cranky Nick who said that.  I disavow him, utterly.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/