[FRIAM] Judea Pearl: Book of Why

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Apr 19 16:08:58 EDT 2020

> Not directly relevant, but another good sci-fi about genetics — Daniel
> Suarez' Change Agent.
>
> davew

Thanks...

I read that earlier this year in response to your general reference to
Suarez (starting with Delta-V?) and my body and soul *still* ache from
the memories!

and Marcus... yes, GATTACA didn't (apparently) anticipate CRISPR

Trans/Posthumanist Utopias have a strong flavor of  Dystopia for me...

Eloi & Morlocks