[FRIAM] Fwd: Thank you for your support; help us reopen.

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Thu Apr 23 11:23:06 EDT 2020

NM folks: From Susan's Wine & Spirits is a plea to sign this petition. It's
quite fast and sensible I think.

*From: *"TastingsAtSusan's" <Tastings at SFWineAndSpirits.com>
*Subject: **Thank you for your support; help us reopen.*
*Date: *April 22, 2020 at 5:08:24 PM MDT
*To: *"TastingsAtSusan's" <Tastings at SFWineAndSpirits.com>

All of us at Susan’s Fine Wine and Spirits say a heartfelt “Thank you” to
all our loyal customers who continue to call us and enquire about ordering.

Unfortunately right now we are still firmly closed for business. While we
have been working with a coalition of independent liquor store owners in
New Mexico to get the closure lifted, we do believe that if you will stand
together with us, we can make serious headway towards providing you the
service you deserve with contactless or minimal-contact sales.

Please support us by signing the petition to have us open and/or be able to
serve you. You can do that by clicking on the link below:

https://www.change.org/p/governor-michelle-lujan-grisham-reopen-independent-liquor-stores-and-or-allow-curbside-or-home-delivery-in-new-mexico-no-donation-needed-only-signatures

Once again, thank you and with your support we hope to serve you soon.

—Your friends at Susan’s