[FRIAM] New ways of understanding the world

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:31:34 EST 2020

If you are saying that the more AI acts like a person, the more People will believe they understand it, I totally agree. Whether they believe truthfully is a whole ‘nother that matter.  If ever there were a cradle for manipulation, AI is it.

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/