[FRIAM] Please change the damned thread

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:45:12 EST 2020

Awesome! "Nucleating bad faith". I've looked for a concise phrase for the headlines on hard left aggregator sites for a long time. Now you've given it to me. I don't read them. But I assume hard right sites like Drudge and Breitbart are the same.

Despite my nauseatingly regular evocation of the Great Man Theory, I sympathize a little bit with those who yearn for trustworthy heuristics. Even consultants can't *always* get away with the answer "it depends". We ordinary mortals get tired out trying to sieve the wheat from the chaff. So I guess I can't blame them for buying products from Goop or looking for a nucleator of some kind. I don't know. I think I'll test my blood sugar ... fasting on weight days probably makes me susceptible to faulty reasoning. 8^D

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ