[FRIAM] The Covid Game

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:26:03 EDT 2020

Huh... so... there are a few ways to deal with that I guess.... which gets
us back to the issue of who gets to decide "asymptomatic" (the patient or
the doctor) - because "has permanent lesions in their lungs" sure seems
like something a doctor would consider "a symptom"....

I guess, either way, we could just add a small chance that
"asymptomatic" people develop permanent damage.

Eric P. Charles, Ph.D.
Department of Justice - Personnel Psychologist
American University - Adjunct Instructor
<echarles at american.edu>