[FRIAM] Illegal copies of your book

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 21:54:08 EDT 2020

I'll put this out their as I suspect a unpopular opinion. It's be been my
unfortunate experience teachers want ridiculously expensive specialty
books. The most egregious was some prof for a management class that thought
it'd be a good idea to drop 700 dollars on a book. Most of the class except
some brown-noser agreed. He did EVENtUALLY relent to do case-studies
inlue of the book. IMO I got more out of  reading and writing about
actually cases of successful and unsuccessful management from real life
than a 700 dollar book
When people wonder why books get pirated. That's probably why.