[FRIAM] Illegal copies of your book

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 21:58:17 EDT 2020

the most asinine thing was the prof was at SFCC the community college. It
wasn''t specialized PHD level work for a lot of articles to do something
pioneering. Just some guy that had a hard on for princeton hall, and hasn't
spent a day of his life in actually business management.
The prof that was doing photoshop, on the other hand, did graphics and
photography for a living and had a 20 dollar book for basicaly "don't panic
if you mess up, here''s some ideas on how to, un-messsup"
I had no issue with a 20 dollar book. 700 dollar one? not happening. Ever.