[FRIAM] Illegal copies of your book

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:09:04 EDT 2020

Sarbajit,

Can you provide an exegesis of this wonderfully opaque passage from the judgement?

It happens in law that footprints of one concept fall in the territory of other but that does not mean that the former should be restricted.."[3] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rameshwari_Photocopy_Service_shop_copyright_case#cite_note-:0-3>

I suspect that this is a translation of some proverb which has richness not rendered in the translation.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/