[FRIAM] Book publishing advice needed

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:48:26 EDT 2020

Eric,

I think a difference between psychology, for example, and physics is that a
much larger number of people have opinions about psychology.  Most people
don't venture opinions about string theory but if a psychologist tells a
"layman" a psychological finding the response is often "that's obvious" or
"that's not true".

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,