[FRIAM] invoking quantum woo (was Book publishing advice needed)

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:18:12 EDT 2020

Jon, Roger,

I would be a fool to say that I am certain what an explanation Is.  But my instincts tell me that an equation, by itself, is never an explanation.  What follows from that assertion, that a mathematical model is never a model.  Hmmmm!  May be too strong.

FWTW

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/