[FRIAM] totally missed this bit of news

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:37:45 EDT 2020

Me keep you to date on anything? Good lord. I''m sorry Glen I didn't
realize part of my job description as slacker was have any idea what's
going on. Although I did let you know about comment something or other.

So if I am translating right we can get a rough idea of what the inside of
a singularity does to stuff? I thought it more or less squarshe what
ever gets close into something like a single atom going in, then shouts
that atom out something close or faster than the speed of light. Which
causes people that worry about these things to stay away at night.