[FRIAM] square land math question

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:56:17 EDT 2020

Yes! That is of interest. I've been trying to understand a claim I've heard that *actual* infinities are required for full 2nd order math. I.e. potential infinities (which I suppose are necessary for intuitionism and/or program-as-proof) limit the 2nd order operators you can use.

I shouldn't be surprised that the Church got involved. Thanks.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ