[FRIAM] square land math question

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:26:20 EDT 2020

Again, you're making unjustified claims. This argues that all infinities are the same and leaves someone to stew in their juices about whether infinities are actual or potential. If they're potential, then 1/∞ is *undefined* and we only *approach* 0. If they're actual, then 1/∞ is an actual number and we can compare it's size to other very small numbers.

I think most mathematicians these days, accept the actuality of infinitesimals and some might be larger or smaller than others in the same way that some infinities are larger than others.

Talking the way you're talking sweeps Cody's question under the rug without answering it.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ