[FRIAM] square land math question

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:35:13 EDT 2020

Glen,

I am aware of the hierarchy of infinities.  Aleph0 is the cardinality of
the integers.  Aleph1 is the cardinality of the power set of the integers
which is the cardinality of the real numbers (that's a theorem which is
easy but I don't feel like typing it on a cellphone keyboard).  Aleph2 is
the cardinality of the power set of aleph1, etc.

In my definition of 1/infinity, assume infinity means aleph0.  But I
believe it works for any infinite number.  That last word is important.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505