[FRIAM] Covid graph

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Thu Jul 23 15:07:11 EDT 2020

The deaths curve follows the cases curve (with different scale and time
lag) pretty well until about two weeks ago. I think the age distribution
started before that. It is possible, I guess, if the age went down
around Memorial Day, and the time lag is just so, this could be the age
distribution showing, but I would have expected it to show up earlier.
We’ll see in a few weeks, and we may know if there were snafus in the
reporting process.

—Barry