[FRIAM] square land math question

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:31:02 EDT 2020

Sorry.  I only took math courses in grad school until I was 29 years old
and at that time OO didn't exist as far as I know.  Databases were just
coming into prominence as an area of study.  The dissertations that were
published in my department the year I finished were all in database topics
except mine, which was in numerical analysis.  I did teach data structures
for many years.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,