[FRIAM] goal/function/robots

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 22:50:18 EDT 2020

Well, I obviously have that wrong because once natural selection happens on a way to do something, it will go on to find ways to do it with less cost to other functions.   Obviously, then, I have to make a more sophisticated argument – trapped in a local optima, or something – or I have to get off the field.

Maybe I will get off the field.

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/