[FRIAM] Dogs, Computers, Joy

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:46:42 EDT 2020

Hm. I appreciate an attempt to cleanly separate the predicative parts from the impredicative parts. But you don't seem to be allowing *any* impredicative parts. Your push to the universal foundation *smells* like predicativism to me, especially when you go off into monism la-la land.

My claim would be that Doug is correct that the words (or concepts even) are never *defined* because they cannot be defined in the way the predicativists want. This perspective is anti-foundationalism. It's not turtles all the way down. It IS that there is no such thing as *down*.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ