[FRIAM] Dogs, Computers, Joy

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:32:12 EDT 2020

OHMIGOSH, Frank.  Given that my whole career has been built on pointing out the implicit vicious circularity of biological arguments, It would seem that I should have encountered this distinction before.  Ugh.

Thank you for that link.  I guess I need to be quiet for a bit.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/