[FRIAM] "certain codes of conduct"

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:46:23 EDT 2020

It's kinda weird. I feel like you didn't read a word I wrote. What you're calling "collective action" is NOT collective action. It is abstraction of some objective into an individual organization, like a government agency, corporation, NGO, etc. Both of your BHL and NJL are hostile violations of collective action and engagement. They are abstraction. And it is abstraction, the purposeful ignoring of details, that is the disease. So it doesn't really matter if we see both types in FriAM. They're both disease ridden.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ