[FRIAM] "certain codes of conduct"

Edward Angel angel at cs.unm.edu
Fri Jul 31 14:39:10 EDT 2020

Gary,

Does temporally past the age of direct involvement  imply we’ll be more involved when we’re 80? or 90?

Seriously though, I believe a lot can be accomplished by us old farts by being willing to get out of our comfort zones. A few years ago I would have never thought I’d be involved working with 4th-6th graders in the worst performing school in Santa Fe. But here I am making videos about CS ideas for the closed schools. Anyone who is willing to help can work with us through the SF Alliance for Science.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	angel at cs.unm.edu <mailto:angel at cs.unm.edu>
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel <http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel>