[FRIAM] "certain codes of conduct"

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:47:15 EDT 2020

Hi, Gary,

There are lots of things that “people like us” don’t know about celestial mechanics.  Like the moon traverses the sky from its northern most point to its southern most point EVERY MONTH.  More over, now a days, the Full moon is high in the winter and low in the summer.  Some years down the road, it will be low in the winter and high in the summer.  I think it’s better this way.  I like having the extra light in the winter.  Where you are  the moon must track from the northern sky to the southern sky every month, right?

Why can’t I get my mind around that?

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/