[FRIAM] In the garden of beasts

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Wed Jun 3 14:40:18 EDT 2020

I have been struck by some of the photos of the protests around the
country (and the world). In a lot of them there are large murals on the
sides of buildings with pretty good renderings of George Floyd. These
have gone up in a matter of days, and artists are quite good.

Long live the fumes of linseed oil!