[FRIAM] Tweet from MathType (@MathType)

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:00:24 EDT 2020

OK.  The Kronecker delta on a set A is a function or set of ordered pairs.
The arguments of the function are ordered pairs of the elements of A.  The
elements of the function are defined by <<x,y>, z> where x and y are
elements of A and z is in {0, 1}.  In other words the domain of the
Kronecker delta is the set of ordered pairs of elements of A and it's range
is the set {0, 1} and the function is evaluated as delta(x, x) = 1 for all
x and delta(x, y) = 0 if x != y.

Is that better?

I stand by my original post

---