[FRIAM] alternative response

glen∉ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:42:38 EDT 2020

I don't think free will is bound with (naive) morality at all. It's all about selection functions. Do I turn this way or that. Do I eat some food, go for a run, or read a book. So, I don't see it as "importing" anything. Free will is all about which things are bound and which things are free (and which things are partially bound ... constrained).