[FRIAM] Virus Cases

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Sat Jun 27 13:44:42 EDT 2020

I wonder what the prospects are for Covid19 testing "entirely at home" in
the near future? I'm thinking something like home pregnancy tests or
glucose monitoring tests, where you don't have to send a sample away. Such
a beast would be especially helpful in the third world, many parts of which
don't have any kind of postal service.