[FRIAM] Virus Cases

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Tue Jun 30 11:01:19 EDT 2020

To add a couple of data points to our anecdotal database:

A teenage daughter of one of my daughter’s coworkers has COVID-19. For
some sort of comparison, I knew one person who died on 9/11. He was the
boss of an ex-son-in-law in a internet financial information startup
that folded in the dotcom crash. 9/11 was his first day at his new job.

—Barry