[FRIAM] observability and randomness

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:50:21 EDT 2020

As a defense mechanism rationalization is primarily characteristic of
adolescence.  "I know we're not supposed to climb up here but I don't see
how it will hurt anything."  But without explicit language (until
confronted).

If you want a reference, Glen, see Karen Horney "Neurosis and Human Growth".

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,