[FRIAM] observability and randomness

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:21:11 EDT 2020

That's funny, Glen.  Karen Horney probably died before those men were
born.  I'm sure you will say that you want current research not ancient
wisdom.  I have no ulterior motive.  Just look up "rationalization" in the

'Rationalization may be defined as self- deception by reasoning.' ... Karen
Horney, Neurosis and Human Growth

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,