[FRIAM] Acid epistemology - restarting a previous conversation

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:23:30 EST 2020

When I was a sophomore at Berkeley majoring in philosophy I was taking
history of philosophy.  My TA was a PhD student who had graduated from
Harvard.  He asked the section, "What does it mean to say that you know
something?"  I raised my hand and said that it means that you believe it
and it's true.  He said, "Ah, an Aristotelian!"

---
Frank C. Wimberly
505 670-9918
Santa Fe, NM