[FRIAM] oxytocin, again

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Mar 4 14:17:24 EST 2020

No, life is quiet suffering.  :-)

On 3/4/20, 11:13 AM, "Friam on behalf of uǝlƃ ☣" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

    Such a troll question. Should I put every word in scare quotes? 8^)

    If you'll notice the title of the 2nd paper, you'll see they use 'hidden', not hidden. Sheesh. More importantly, the whole point of dilated pupils, and perhaps an "empathetic state of emotion" (there, all in quotes to allow for any more trolling) up-regulated by hormones *is* to make such subtle states more "visible".

    --
    ☣ uǝlƃ