[FRIAM] Acid epistemology - Eric Help!!!!

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Mar 10 14:54:07 EDT 2020

Glen writes:

< Second, depleting glycogen from the muscle is different from fully depleting the liver, which is why HIIT works. I didn't really do HIIT very often. But I did always start and finish with sprints, with a long steady run in between. >

A different experience is a hard bonk followed by sugar.   That is an almost thrilling reboot experience.   The grounding in experience that the body can change state that rapidly is much more compelling than reading it in a book.

Marcus