[FRIAM] Acid epistemology - Eric Help!!!!

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:40:28 EDT 2020

Well, there are 2 issues with mapping the experience you have in mind with the one I have in mind. First, I run in a fasted state, having not eaten since the night before ... so about 12 hours fasted at the minimum. Second, depleting glycogen from the muscle is different from fully depleting the liver, which is why HIIT works. I didn't really do HIIT very often. But I did always start and finish with sprints, with a long steady run in between.

But those details shouldn't prevent you from grokking the gist. To change the experience being referenced, there are many ways to become, say, hypercalcemic. But the experiences of being hypercalcemic should be similar. And given the myriad compensation mechanisms the body has to regulate calcium, if hypercalcemia can be considered knowledge, what matters is the comparisons between the various protocols by which we cause a person to enter the state. The state itself isn't knowledge. But the paths to the state (and out of the state) are.

--
☣ uǝlƃ