[FRIAM] Pragmaticism and puritanism

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:18:04 EDT 2020

No. Go to the meeting. Follow Frank's advice. And stop at the store on the way home to buy some beans and rice.

I don't care at all about what philosophers might say about philosophers' contributions to science. That's the point. I need to see some *scientific* studies of whether conversations like this contribute to science. That's what I mean by eating your own dog food. If you claim to privilege science, then actually cite or do some science.

--
☣ uǝlƃ