[FRIAM] Nothing to do with over thinking Terms: People have gone off the deep end hoarding everything in brick and mortar stores

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:50:49 EDT 2020

  Exhibit A

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNQRCshJnOPtN_IsxpiAiLIoujbBVlXgYefrXb8

Problem is doing routine shopping. I have a few rolls of paper towels and
TP. Tap Dancing ObiWan guys! Hoarding crap because some idiot on the news
is in hysterics about this Corona/Cyphid19  stuff.  What happend to: don't
panic, for now do sensable things as if you were back in kindergarden? how
in the hell did they wash and stay clean before hand? OO .
This is the time when it'd sure be a good thing for sane level headed
leaders to do what I call make medical expenses free, like every other
nation. Unfortunatly ....

In the meantime while going bat ass crazy makes it neigh impossible for
people like me to get basics in a physical store. And then we have amazon
that basically said: hold our beer which is good, we have TP and Paper
towels and anything else to pull out our ass.

What in the hell is possessing them to think they need 50k cases of
everything? tht shit will go bad! and in the mean time when you need to
wipe your ass or clean the house for sane folks, there fucked. And they've
now taken to getting frozen everything, canned anything as well! By the
powers of Greyskull.
So who do we/I write to pressure-re-pressure the other parasites to get
competent leaders to...re-assure the public, get men on the ground to ease
down the panic-hoarding? And basically pull together as humans because this
horseshit of bu ma' news said ! types aren't do anyone any fucking favors,
I want to tell all of them: chill the fuck down, live your life for now
till we have what I call facts, to say otherwise.
Ironically coming from a worlds leading expert on flying off the handle
about stupid shit. lol.