[FRIAM] Graphical capture of "Outbreak Simulation" discussion

Ron Newman ron.newman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:00:44 EDT 2020

Hello all,
I attempted to capture in a concept map the discussion today, including
most Zoom comments and a link to the Google Docs.

If the attached don't make it through the mail server I'm happy to attach
them via private email.

If you'd like to amend / add-to the map, drop me a note and I'll give you
edit access within Ideatree <https://www.ideatreelive.com>.

For those who don't have an IdeaTree account, the comments attached to
nodes won't be visible, so I've attached a screenshot.

Also, apologies for the quality of the pdf, it's non-optimized, but the
couple of nodes that link to the outside (Google Docs, article
recommendations) do work.

Best,
Ron
Ron Newman, M.S., M.M.E.