[FRIAM] Mild vs. Severe Symptoms

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Fri Mar 27 18:55:42 EDT 2020

Jeremy Egner, a NY Times editor, has been infected and hospitalized in NYC. He gives those who are seriously ill from the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus a voicehttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/27/sunday-review/coronavirus-hospitalized.htmlHere in Europe he would be the exception, many politicians and celebrities who have the virus here have only very mild symptoms. For me, it sounds like the real number of asymptomatic carriers is much higher than we know. These asymptomatic carriers must be the driving force behind the exponential dissemination, while the severe cases spread terror. A fatal combination for a pandemic.https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/03/24/science.abb3221Maybe good time to take a Coursera course...https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/coursera-free-online-courses-6d84cdb30da/-J.