[FRIAM] Mild vs. Severe Symptoms

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:05:22 EDT 2020

that and sweden and norway last I read 2 days ago are just going about
their business. and fact is that taking care of yourself in the US (in
general) is a huge problem. we have no NHS . Which means taking care of
your health is fucking expensive!
What all that means is well before all hell broke lose america wasn't doing
well for health at the start.
Add in a plague that we know very little about. 500 or so assholes. and
potus that's willing to let people die because he's a patholgocial nutjob.
The mix of all that is what's fucking up the US's chances for a vastly
quicker recovery.

I learned yesterday that a friend in NY is freaking out because (for now)
she has just a dry caugh. the motherfucker? her doctors office is so
swamped she can't get into double check if it's a cold, flue, alergies
or...yeah that covid. She has a good chance it's a awful cold...anyone sane
would like to know for sure though.

As to terror?
Media isn't helping. Neither is that somebitch and his two boyfriends. CNN
is keeping people way more on edge than they might be. 45 won't  unass the
funds neaded to rerbish, build and distrubute at least 6-7k ventilators,
marshall what ever resorces they need, including enough medical staff to
relieve workers who just about dead on there feat. That's a whole other
level of terror because it means the GOP and 45 don't give a rats ass about
human life. Ausvitz and the Blitz much?

A very small silver lining from this though. I hope this reads as the
postive note its meant to be: this whole damn thing is showing humans can
put bulshit aside against a world ending disaster.