[FRIAM] Warring Darwinians for Glen, Steve

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:41:20 EDT 2020

Hi, Glen,

I have swum (swam? Swimmed?) way out beyond my depth, but I have long wanted to explore this "experience" thing, so thank you.  First, remember, a proper monist shouldn't talk about his "stuff",whatever it is, as if it is distinguishable from other "stuff",  because that is dualism, full stop.  So I really shouldn’t be doing this at all.  But see larding below.  On to FRIAM

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/