[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat May 2 13:26:35 EDT 2020

Nick writes:

< It seems to me that the difference between a “healthy” economy and our present status consists possibly in nothing more than a lot of people frantically rushing about doing things they don’t really need to do? >

It is true I don’t need a haircut.   But there’s gal who cuts my hair and her husband.   She has no business.   Her husband teaches for one of those private tutoring companies.   Their household, I expect, has no incoming income except for the small amount of small business loans they might be able to get, unemployment, and federal relief.   That’s not sustainable even if they don’t pay rent for a few months.

Marcus