[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Sat May 2 13:38:12 EDT 2020

Hey Nick, did you mean your question to apply to mostly the USA? Europe?
Asia? Africa? South America? Although I keep up a little bit with what's
going on in the USA and a bit more about Europe, lately my familiarity is
more with Ecuador and to a lesser extent the rest of South America. Down
here, we are far from being in a sustainable mode. I can drive one day a
week. Supermarkets are open only until 1:00 pm, nationwide curfews from
2:00  pm until 5:30 am. Open questions abound: will farmers plant anything
during the lockdown? when will the country allow imports again?