[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Sat May 2 14:01:41 EDT 2020

I hope it didn't sound like I was yelling at you, Nick :-)  Given the state
of the economy here in northern South America, your question a little too
USA-centric. And my response was obviously from a different perspective. I
actually don't know what the state of the US economy is right now. For
example, are a large percentage of the populace who have to be physically
at their job site back to work now? I'm not talking about paper pushers
(knowledge workers) who can work remotely. Are farmers in the field
planting or harvesting crops? Are there enough people tending to the power
grid? the water systems? Basic stuff. That's the economy that I'm concerned
with.