[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:37:46 EDT 2020

Well, in a sense that’s correct.  But their method of “birth control” <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/238356686_A_Utopian_perspective_on_ecology_and_development>  is not one that I am prepared to take as a model.  Just imagine the worst sort of dystopian post apocalyptic novel.  See the description of the Calhoun experiment on p 224.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/