[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Sat May 2 14:53:37 EDT 2020

The human civilization that has developed over the last handful of
millennia is a pretty thin veneer over the basic drives that control the
rats' behavior. Like most of us, I've grown up dependent on that thin
veneer, and would sorely miss it :-)  I'm not very optimistic that it will
survive, but I rather hope it does.