[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Mon May 4 10:25:27 EDT 2020

Frank,

When looking for a facility for my mother, I found a lot of the 200K / 6K per month facilities, but more than 3/4 of the facilities that exist are subsidized and they simply take between 40 and 80% of the patient's social security and retirement income.

I am pretty certain that the ones with intense outbreaks were the latter type.

When all the shouting is over and all the data is available, I would bet a significant amount of money that the single largest comorbidity factor will be poverty / lower economic status.

davew