[FRIAM] NYT shows King going negative

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:11:23 EDT 2020

Marcus, Glen, 'n all,

Of course there are plenty of seeds out there.  Until the White Vans are deployed, EVERY relaxation will the accompanied by an uptick.  How could it be otherwise?  Do you remember back in the early days of March when the strategy was to "flatten the curve" and "slow the spread"?  That was a strategy to prevent the overwhelming of the health system, NOT a strategy to protect vulnerable people in the long run.  We DID move the goal posts.  And now they are moving back.  It looks like the current strategy is to make the social security system solvent.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/