[FRIAM] NYT shows King going negative

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:37:52 EDT 2020

I have no such doubt. I'm just making a lazy attempt to track the effects of reopening on the number of cases. I only posted this one to caution anyone who might tend to rely on any single data source.

DeKalb (hosting Atlanta) and King (hosting Seattle) are a good contrast due to their density and being governed by very different reopening rule sets. And Denver's interesting mostly for personal reasons, but because Colorado is part of the Western states alliance and has yet to flatten their curve.

--
☣ uǝlƃ